Wednesday, 6 May 2009

WI Week 8

Well, after that terrible weekend I somehow still managed to lose 1.5lb, bringing me to a total of 22.5lb. It must be all the swimming that I do, and I never count those points earned. I am now swimming on average 5 times a week, and still really enjoy it and get a buzz from it too.

I am a little bit worried that my bad weekend will carry over to next weeks weigh in, so I am going to make sure that I have a really good week and be a lot more sensible. I also don't want to get in the mindset that I can have a bad weekend and get away with it all the time.

The thing that really made my day is Magnus got me a present today - My Fitness Coach for the Wii, so I have that to do as a change to Wii Fit. I think I will start alternating them. He keeps telling me how proud he is of me for sticking with it and that I am doing really well. I love him so much :o)

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing what you can achieve despite the bad bank holiday weekend. The exercise clearly is doing something. The big thing with exercise is that it tones the body - so as you lose weight you won't finish up with loads of flabby loose skin round your middle.

    Can't wait to see our new slimmer Jo at the end of the month. Really proud of you!!

    Dad x

    ReplyDelete