Saturday, 30 May 2009

We're all off to sunny Spain... via the Chinese!

Ok, all ready to go now. We fly at 3.20pm - so excited. Can't wait to see Mum and Dad, Meggie the dog and chillout in the Spanish sunshine.

We went for a chinese tonight. I have been good point wise all week so let my hair down a bit tonight. We always go for a meal the night before holiday, I think it's a nice way to get it all started.

I have no idea how much I will weigh on my return. I plan to be good, but I also plan to relax. If I put on a lb or so, it's not the end of the world. I have lost over 2 stone, and I'll soon get back on track. I can't be good ALL the time. All work and no play makes Jo a bored dieter!

So, I will be back soon after 8 days sunning myself in beautiful Monte Pego.

No comments:

Post a Comment