Thursday, 7 May 2009

New Wii Game

I mentioned in my blog yesterday that Magnus had bought me My Fitness Coach for the Wii and I just tried it. It's brilliant!

I love my Wii Fit, but at times I do not really feel like I have had a workout. That's probably mainly due to the fact that I spend most of the time heading footballs and catching fish while my character is dressed as a penguin on the balance games. I'm always trying to beat my hugh scores! As fun as they are, they don't really do that much for my lard arse and bouncy castle belly.

Anyway, this new game is like going to a proper workout class, but in the comfort of your own home and with no show off skinny women looking down their noses at you. It's really easy to follow and after an initial fitness test and vital statistcs it works out a program based on your own level. I just did a 30 minute workout and I was sweaty and out of breath, but I never once thought that it was too tough or complicated to follow.

I can't wait to use it tomorrow. Together with the swimming I'm going to be getting plenty of toning up :o)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you are enjoying the game and I think that you are doing a great job with the weight loss.

    Keep up the good work, I am proud of you!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete