Sunday, 28 June 2009

Please can I show off?

My brilliant and lovely daughter Emily today attended one of her running competitions. She entered 100m, 200m and long jump and walked away with 2 gold medals and a bronze :o) Here are some videos of her in action. I am sooooo proud of her.



3 comments:

  1. Good going, Emily! I bet you are MEGA proud of her - I would be too. :D

    And my goodness, was it raining in the first video? Very impressive to be able to run in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Not only do we have a daugter to be proud of but also a brilliant granddaughter!!!!

    Well done Emily-monkey!!

    Enhorabuena - Felicidades - Muy bien - Bostin'!!!

    Loads of love from Mom & Dad / Nan & Grandad x x

    Woof! Woof! from Meggie x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, well done Emily, what a fantastic little runner you are! :o)

    And how good to see youngsters using up their energy in a positive way.

    ReplyDelete