Monday, 6 July 2009

Can you see a difference?

I think I may be cured of my 'photo phobia'! I am now able to see pictures of me and not cringe, feel depressed and then delete them from the camera. The first picture of me was taken at Christmas, and is probably one of the most disgusting picture of me ever. (Cheers Mum and Dad!). The last two were taken yesterday, 3 stone lighter. Well, I say 3 stone - I am fairly confident of getting my 6th silver seven on Wednesday. A sneak peek on the scales just now says I will :o)

I know none are full length, I'll try and get some taken but I think I can see quite a big difference. Hopefully everyone can!







3 comments:

  1. Don't recognise the girl in the top picture!!!

    Well done Jo - proud of you!

    DAD X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can most certainly see a difference. It's fantastic when you can actually see the difference yourself. Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking fabulous, well done!

    ReplyDelete