According to my BMI, which is now 29.9, I am no longer Obese. I am now only overweight. How exciting, and another little step closer to getting to goal.
I have been really rubbish at updating this recently. I've had a bad few weeks, first with Emily getting swine flu, and then the abcess on my leg. I never really got into the swing of things again. Two weeks ago I stayed the same, which was a relief, but it didn't give me a kick up the bum that I needed. Then last week I put on 1.5lb. I know this will sound odd but I REALLY needed this. It gave me my motivation back. I think if I'd stayed the same again I'd have had another bad week.
So, I weighed in earlier and lost 3.5lb. Really chuffed with myself for getting myself back on track. I'm now 13 stone 3lb, and 66lb total loss. Hopefully I'll be into the 12's by the end of the month. Fingers crossed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
well done on your weight loss this week. You're so right, sometimes we need things to go a bit wrong for them to become right again. You've done so well to get where you are. It must be a fantastic feeling no longer being obese. I so hate that word.
ReplyDeleteHave a fantastic week x
Well Done Jo, a kick is what we sometimes need to get us going again. I have been looking back to see how the abcess was, good to see you back :o)
ReplyDeleteWe all have a blip sometimes. So - just keep at it - slowly but surely - and enjoy life. It won't seem long to that magic BMI 25!
ReplyDeleteCU soon
Dad x