Monday, 3 August 2009

I've joined the gym!

The time has come where swimming alone doesn't seem enough anymore. In order for me to do what I feel like has been a really good workout I need to do an hour in the pool, which does get a bit boring! I'm ok up until about 40 mins but then I've had enough. I always knew that eventually I would upgrade my swimming only membership but at the time I joined I didn't have the confidence to waddle around in the gym!

So, I upgraded today and I'm really excited. I'm booked in for an induction tomorrow and have been shopping tonight for some new gum wear. Sainsburys have a really good range of nice quality but not silly priced stuff. The changing rooms weren't open so I grabbed a few bits and bobs and thought I would take back what I didn't want or didn't fit.

I got some size 16 jogging pants, and I thought they looked like a big 16. (In the end they weren't and fit me perfectly) but I'd also grabbed a size 14 too. They were too small, but they went on! Tight around my bum and definite belly overhang, but about 20 minutes ago I WAS WEARING A SIZE 14!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. About time we had a few more pic's. Let the world see how well you are doing - don't hide your light under a bushel!!

    Can't wait to see you at the weekend. Dad x

    ReplyDelete