Monday, 20 April 2009

Bad week

Well, when everyone else had their bad time during Easter, mine came the week after.

It started last Thursday as we went for a meal with it being Carl and Ewa's last night. I didn't count points at all that night. Then on Friday night me and Magnus had a night out, and I probably drank a days worth of points!!

I kind of got back on track with the swimming, and I did a mile on Saturday and Sunday, but didn't track my points. I am doing Fast Start 18 points a day during the week this week, and keeping going with my swimming. It's been a blip, but my heart is still in it - I'm still dreading weigh in on wednesday though!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo. At least you've realised when it was time to stop and reel yourself back in. Half the battle is realising and doing something about it, and you are. Have a fab week. x

    ReplyDelete